Interested in becoming part of Artful Home? Click below and we'll guide you through the jury application process. Once you begin, you can save your progress and return to the application at any time.apply now
how it works
Step 1: Application. When you apply to be juried by our panel, we ask you to submit your artist statement plus images and information about your artwork.
Step 2: Jury Process. Once you apply, your artwork will be evaluated by our jurying panel, which meets quarterly.
Step 3: Notification of Jury Results. As a juried website, Artful Home does not accept every application. You will hear from us about your application after our next quarterly jury meeting. If accepted, you will finish setting up your account and start selling your work. Artists who are not accepted may always apply again with a different portfolio of artwork.
We focus on what we do best, so you can focus on your art. From customer care to merchandising and marketing, our experienced team members are dedicated to your success.
We support our artists with active, direct marketing. Through catalogs, email campaigns, and other channels, we have one goal: to sell our artists' work. We are constantly seeking out new ways to reach art lovers and buyers.
It's easy to set prices and get paid. You set your own prices and receive 50% of the retail price for every piece sold. There are never any fees, and we handle shipping costs—you only pay for packaging.
You are always in good company. Every artist on our website has been juried to ensure a collection of exceptional quality.
frequently asked questions
- Who is on your jury?
- What criteria does your jury use?
- How am I notified of jury results? Can I reapply if I am not accepted?
- Once my work is juried onto artfulhome.com, may I add any piece of work that I choose?
- How will my work be featured at artfulhome.com?
- Does this entitle me to be in the Artful Home catalog?
- Can I be in the catalog without being on your website?
- How much control will I have over my work?
- Why should I choose Artful Home over other websites?
- How should I write my artist statement/bio?
- What are professional quality images?
- Professional photography is expensive. Can I just take photos with my phone?
- What information do you need about my artwork?
- If I am selected for a catalog, do I have to provide a sample and ship it at my expense?
- If I have difficulty loading images or deactivating work, is there someone to help me aHome?
- Can I load a video on my Artist Profile Page showing how I make my artwork?
- If I set the price, what do I receive from Artful Home when a work is sold? Areimbursed for packing costs?
- What happens to my pricing when you have sales?
- What about Studio Sale?
- When do I get paid for a work that I have shipped to a customer?
- What happens when a customer orders my work?
- What happens if a customer returns my work?